Rules of the Pools
1. Prior to entering the pool, please rinse off in the shower.
2. No one is allowed into the pool if an ASA instructor is not present on deck or in the water.
3. Non-potty trained children must "double diaper" - wear a fitted, reusable swim diaper over a disposable swim diaper. Both types of diapers can be purchased at the Front Desk.
4. No food or drink on the deck other than water.
5. No running, pushing or horseplay on the deck.
What to Bring to Your Class
- Swim Suit
- Goggles (for swimmers 3 and up)
- Swim Cap (recommended for hair below the ears or children prone to ear infection)
- Fitted reusable swim diaper and disposable swim diaper if your child is not toilet trained
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled class. A dedicated office staff person will be available to greet you. So that we can best serve you and your instructor(s), please make sure to check-in with the office representative before attending your class.
We'll need you to sign an insurance waiver for yourself (adult) or for your child(ren) depending on who is taking the lesson. You can get a copy of the waiver at the pool on the day of your lesson or you can fill out the online registration version if registering online.